Property Maintenance Supervisor
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Property Maintenance Supervisor. Reporting to the Property Manager, this role contributes to Crombie's success by representing the organization with respect to the efficient and effective management of a portfolio of Crombie properties in Lower Mainland Vancouver and surrounding area. Service oriented and acting with a sense of urgency, under general supervision of the Property Manager, this role is responsible for operational aspects of property management for the portfolio as well a variety of routine and non-routine, semi-skilled maintenance duties.
- Provides the required day to day operations and maintenance duties.
- Supervises building operations and contract staff and delegates and follows up on tasks as required.
- Assists with the preparation of annual operations and capital project budgeting.
- Oversees preventative maintenance and unscheduled repairs of, general maintenance including interior and exterior building components, plumbing, lighting, electrical, elevating devices and life safety systems; in addition to janitorial and housekeeping tasks.
- Ensures that maintenance and preventative maintenance schedules are maintained.
- Obtains pricing and scheduling for work order requests.
- Supports occupational health and safety and environmental programs at the property level.
- Monitors third party contractors as it relates to contracted services (cleaning, escalator & elevator, HVAC, etc.).
- Manages Yardi work order and purchase order tasks.
- Completes Monthly inspections of the interior and exterior property and coordinates corrective action for deficiencies and follow up documentation.
- Monitors performance and repair costs for Voyager Fixed Asset module including HVAC, roofs, parking, electrical, mechanical, life safety and other equipment (i.e. emergency generator, sprinkler flows etc.).
- Completes other duties and special projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 3-5 years of maintenance related experience and knowledge of building operations.
- Completion of formal education is considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer skills to include Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Reader/Writer.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean drivers record
- General knowledge in the following areas:
- Waste treatment and septic systems/sewage lift pumps/sewer flow monitoring
- Water fill stations and water distribution systems/daily water testing
- Fire pumps/fire panels
- HVAC systems
- Occupational Health and Safety standards and procedures
Start date: As soon as possible
Crombie has an established reputation for providing an excellent workplace through competitive salaries, comprehensive employee benefits and a rewarding work environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume
Subject: Property Maintenance Supervisor – Vancouver
Crombie thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.