Headquartered in New Glasgow, NS, Crombie has been recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers year after year. Here are a few more reasons why we all love where we work:
- Flexible, hybrid work schedules and locations.
- Funding assistance for professional dues and furthering education.
- An on-site fitness facility, or subsidized fitness centre memberships.
- Corporate discount rates.
- Professional development programs to help you grow and succeed.
- A strong, diverse culture that promotes thought leadership and interdepartmental collaboration.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. You don’t need 100% of the listed qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you feel energized thinking about what you could accomplish here, we would love to hear from you.
Crombie values diversity, and is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and collaborative culture that is free of barriers, increases equity, and drives stronger business results. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
We are one of Canada’s leading REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who share our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by highly engaged colleagues who love what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team. Learn more about us at crombie.ca.
- Performs all required client services activities, efficiently and accurately, on a day-to-day basis, according to company procedures and guidelines
- Demonstrates a professional attitude in order to promote a positive company image and provide excellent customer service
- Helps maintain positive relationships with our clients/customers by responding to telephone and email inquiries in a timely, professional manner
- Builds and maintains respectful, positive working relationships with Crombie management team and other Crombie departments
- Monitors online client services platform/portal, recording and assigning tasks to employees
- Maintains records and log-books as required by the organization
- Initiates online requests with respect to customer/client issues, preparing incident summaries, insecure premises communications to clients, and so forth
- Monitors radios for entire Client Services team and cameras for the complex
- Responds to emergency and crisis situations following current company procedures and policies
- Issues, tracks, and maintains card access and keys for the complex
- Accepts parking payments and sells gift certificates
- Redirects problems outside of their scope to appropriate individuals
The Profile We Are Looking For
- Experience with computer systems
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Positively engages and influences employees across the organization and garners respect from others
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume
Subject: Part-Time Customer Service Associate
Crombie thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.