Who we are
Headquartered in New Glasgow, NS, Crombie has been recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers year after year. We are one of Canada’s leading REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who share our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by highly engaged colleagues who love what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team. Learn more about us at crombie.ca.
Crombie is pleased to offer students an opportunity to develop transferable skills and support their career goals while supporting organizational needs at the same time.
This role will support the Shared Services function and will involve working with and assisting the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Recoveries teams.
Duties of the Intern, Shared Services include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with creating training documents for new processes;
- Assisting with year end billing process;
- Assisting with process improvement initiatives;
- Assisting with custom report needs;
- Assisting with account reconciliations;
- Assisting with consumption tax filings; and
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
The profile we are looking for
To qualify for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled full-time in a post-secondary program with a focus in Business Administration or related area
- Able to arrive at job location in May and commit to 4 months full-time contract employment
- Clear criminal record check
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Intern, Shared Services
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crombie values diversity, and is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and collaborative culture that is free of barriers, increases equity, and drives stronger business results. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you by contacting us at email@example.com.