Who we are
Headquartered in New Glasgow, NS, Crombie has been recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers year after year. We are one of Canada’s leading REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who share our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by highly engaged colleagues who love what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team. Learn more about us at crombie.ca.
Crombie is pleased to offer students an opportunity to develop transferable skills and support their career goals while supporting organizational needs at the same time.
This role is responsible for collaborating with the members of the Lease Documentation team and providing administrative support to finalize documentation, including distribution of documents and file maintenance.
Duties of the Intern, Lease Documentation include but are not limited to:
- Uploading electronic files and ensuring paper filing is organized and completed.
- Coordinating and processing lease clauses abstractions from final documentation to electronic files.
- Uploading and maintaining files in Yardi Voyager, including:
- Uploading property specific files and available legal descriptions;
- Reviewing and ensuring auditing filing of electronic files; and
- Uploading available legal descriptions.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
The profile we are looking for
To qualify for this role candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled full-time in a post-secondary program with a focus in Legal and/or Office Administration or related area
- Able to arrive at job location in May and commit to 4 months full-time contract employment
- Clear criminal record check
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Intern, Lease Documentation
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crombie values diversity, and is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and collaborative culture that is free of barriers, increases equity, and drives stronger business results. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you by contacting us at email@example.com.