Headquartered in New Glasgow, NS, Crombie has been recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers year after year. Here are a few more reasons why we all love where we work:
- Flexible, hybrid work schedules and locations.
- Funding assistance for professional dues and furthering education.
- An on-site fitness facility, or subsidized fitness centre memberships.
- Corporate discount rates.
- Professional development programs to help you grow and succeed.
- A strong, diverse culture that promotes thought leadership and interdepartmental collaboration.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. You don’t need 100% of the listed qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you feel energized thinking about what you could accomplish here, we would love to hear from you.
Crombie values diversity and is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and collaborative culture that is free of barriers, increases equity, and drives stronger business results. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
We are one of Canada’s leading REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who share our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by highly engaged colleagues who love what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team. Learn more about us at crombie.ca.
The Executive Coordinator provides administration, reporting, and organizational assistance to Crombie’s President & Chief Executive Officer. This role is a key member of the Crombie team and collaborates with regional and national teams to ensure alignment and continuity in the communication with the Executive team and business.
- Provides administrative support to the President & CEO and others where needed, in planning and implementation of processes to increase and accelerate regional or company growth.
- Acts as a key point of contact for the President & CEO, ensuring clear communication between stakeholders and reliable and timely resolution to inquiries.
- Schedules meetings and prepares documents and presentations to facilitate the President & CEO’s goals for building Crombie presence and furthering industry relationships.
- Accurately manages and navigates complex schedules.
- Conducts research (market, demographic, other), compiles data, and helps prepare documents for consideration and presentation to executives, committees, and boards.
- Reviews and analyzes incoming information requests, memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and distribute accordingly.
- Supports documentation and files for ongoing and ad-hoc projects, ensuring they are organized effectively for use.
- Prepares, reviews, and maintains documentation including correspondence, letters, letters of authorization, memorandums, presentations, reports, agreements, and confidential items.
- Develops processes and provides coordination in support of Executive and team check-ins and key meetings.
- Coordinates details of offsite meetings, conferences, and other special events.
- Inputs and maintains records and database systems, including electronic and paper filing.
- Engages across all levels of the organization to create and promote a safe and respectful work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Profile We Are Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience in a professional environment, prior experience in a legal or commercial real estate environment is considered an asset. A post-secondary education in office administration or business, or equivalent combination of education and related experience is preferred, however all individuals demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with exceptional organizational and attention to detail skills will be considered. Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as analytical and research skills, are a must. The successful candidate must be able to multitask and prioritize tasks, as well as be able to build upon existing relationships both internally and externally.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume;
Subject: Executive Coordinator
Crombie thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.