Headquartered in New Glasgow, NS, Crombie has been recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers year after year. Here are a few more reasons why we all love where we work:
- Flexible, hybrid work schedules and locations;
- Funding assistance for professional dues and furthering education;
- An on-site fitness facility, or subsidized fitness centre memberships;
- Corporate discount rates;
- Professional development programs to help you grow and succeed; and
- A strong, diverse culture that promotes thought leadership and interdepartmental collaboration.
Who we are
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Director, Information Systems and Technology the Application Support Analyst contributes to Crombie REIT’s success by supporting the set-up, management and administration of assigned Crombie applications and systems. The role will act as a liaison between business stakeholders and IT developers/Consultants; providing clarifications on system functionality and requirements and trouble-shooting issues to ensure smooth integration within the business. Additional duties of the Application Support Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Monitors high-availability and acceptable levels of performance of ERP/HCM systems.
- Collaborates across the organization to understand individual departmental needs.
- Collaborates with end users to understand reporting requirements and creates a variety of reports of varying complexity.
- Analyzes maintenance and enhancement requests to deliver configuration requirements.
- Understands the integration and end-to-end business processes, in order to problem solve issues. Collaborates with business to resolve functionality or programming issues and provides technical training to end users.
- Identifies, logs and tracks systematic/technical conflicts and problems and provides resolution.
- Monitors and maintains all system securities, providing support to auditors to resolve system and process deficiencies.
- Configures, tests, and supports assigned applications, working across the organization to test new releases and patches end to end in a demo database environment.
- Provides ownership and coordination of integration testing and user acceptance testing process, including preparation of acceptance criteria, and review of the test plans and scenarios.
- Assists with the rollout of approved releases and patches into production database.
- Supports technical aspects of systems during new application implementations and assists users following the implementation.
- Gathers, prepares and drafts training materials, creating and maintaining user friendly training content for Oracle HCM and Yardi Voyager (ERP).
- Collaborates with IS team members to ensure backup and recovery plans are current and in place.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
The Profile We Are Looking For
Our ideal candidate would have three to five years previous experience with working in a Cloud based environment, as well as a strong working knowledge of analysis and reporting tools, proficient with Excel formulas & functions as well as a solid understanding around reporting requirements and report writing software. A post-secondary education in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems or other related filed is required. Professionalism and superior communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must. The successful candidate must be able to develop and build upon existing relationships both internally and externally in order to understand organizational needs. Previous Business Intelligence and SQL experience is an asset, experience in working with YARDI Voyager and or Oracle HCM is a plus.
Crombie’s commitment to workforce diversity is about creating an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging for everyone. We strive to foster a sense of belonging, trust, inclusion, and respect. We welcome applications from people with disabilities, and accommodations are available upon request during the recruitment and selection process, including, but not limited to, an accessible interview location, alternate documents, or an ASL Interpreter. If you require accommodation during the application process, please email email@example.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Application Support Analyst
Crombie thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.